With Only 2 Days Left of Exams Summer is on my mind!
I have already made a long list of goals for this summer and here are a few....
1. Tackle A Least 1 New Recipe A Week From My Yummy Cookbooks
Especially the little one on the end...it is from Mo (my 97 year old grandmother) from when she first got married :)
2. Enjoy some quality time outside laying by my pool
See the lovely blue water in the background!
3. Tackle the Scale....I have done it once before and now I am DETERMINED to get back into tip top shape
I will just have to be careful what recipes I cook :)
4. Go on weekly adventures....
There is so many wonderful places around Tallahassee I have been wanting to venture to so now is the time! Just to list a few Providence Canyon, camping on the beach, head to Atlanta for a baseball game, swimming in Wakulla Springs, exploring Pensacola, visiting Destin, and it goes on and on.
5. Become a PRO dissector and master of human anatomy...through my job as an Anatomy TA
6. Cherish good times with old and new friends
7. Love every moment!!!!
Just a few goals for summer....I could go on and on but I will stick with these for now :)
I have already made a long list of goals for this summer and here are a few....
1. Tackle A Least 1 New Recipe A Week From My Yummy Cookbooks
2. Enjoy some quality time outside laying by my pool
3. Tackle the Scale....I have done it once before and now I am DETERMINED to get back into tip top shape
4. Go on weekly adventures....
There is so many wonderful places around Tallahassee I have been wanting to venture to so now is the time! Just to list a few Providence Canyon, camping on the beach, head to Atlanta for a baseball game, swimming in Wakulla Springs, exploring Pensacola, visiting Destin, and it goes on and on.
5. Become a PRO dissector and master of human anatomy...through my job as an Anatomy TA
7. Love every moment!!!!
Just a few goals for summer....I could go on and on but I will stick with these for now :)

No comments:
Post a Comment