skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Med School Prom April 17th
Panama Group
Certificate for Class 2013 Best Representative of FSUCOM in the Community
Mark excited about the awards
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Shannon
I am fulfilling my dream of becoming a physician one step at a time. I am fortunate enough to be attending the wonderful FSU College of Medicine.
View my complete profile
Followers
Listen to Music I Love
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2010
(30)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
▼
April
(11)
Finished!
Hanging in there....
Become a follower!!
Summer Dreamin...
I need some First Aid....
Feeling blah....
Night of Pizza Making, Games, Friends, and Freedom
Lovely Saturday
3 Exams Finished and My Parents Are Here!
Med School Prom April 17th
Day 1 Of Blogging....4 weeks 1 day away from end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment