skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Day 1 Of Blogging....4 weeks 1 day away from end of year 1
6 Exams and 3 Weeks in Cairo, GA stand in my way of completing year one of my medical education!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Shannon
I am fulfilling my dream of becoming a physician one step at a time. I am fortunate enough to be attending the wonderful FSU College of Medicine.
View my complete profile
Followers
Listen to Music I Love
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2010
(30)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
▼
April
(11)
Finished!
Hanging in there....
Become a follower!!
Summer Dreamin...
I need some First Aid....
Feeling blah....
Night of Pizza Making, Games, Friends, and Freedom
Lovely Saturday
3 Exams Finished and My Parents Are Here!
Med School Prom April 17th
Day 1 Of Blogging....4 weeks 1 day away from end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment