So first off HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
I had a wonderful morning with my parents and then went off to work a health fair.
Now its time to relax and get ready for my "Make Your Own Pizza and Game Night" tonight :)
I figure we need to live it up on the days we don't have to study!
Here are some pictures before we headed off to dinner and Celtic Women last night...
It was an amazing concert!



I had a wonderful morning with my parents and then went off to work a health fair.
Now its time to relax and get ready for my "Make Your Own Pizza and Game Night" tonight :)
I figure we need to live it up on the days we don't have to study!
Here are some pictures before we headed off to dinner and Celtic Women last night...
It was an amazing concert!

No comments:
Post a Comment