My journey in Cairo, GA began today!
Lets just say I am going to learn an ABSOLUTE TON and be EXHAUSTED by the end of these 3 weeks!
Began the journey at 7:15 this morning and arrived home around 6:30. I wish I could tell you all about the patients and cases I saw today. Lets just say I saw patients ranging from months old to in their 90s!
Cairo is an interesting place full of not only interesting but the NICEST people ever! I am super excited for all this week has in store for me. I will try and keep up on here but I am already exhausted and it was just day one :)
Lets just say I am going to learn an ABSOLUTE TON and be EXHAUSTED by the end of these 3 weeks!
Began the journey at 7:15 this morning and arrived home around 6:30. I wish I could tell you all about the patients and cases I saw today. Lets just say I saw patients ranging from months old to in their 90s!
Cairo is an interesting place full of not only interesting but the NICEST people ever! I am super excited for all this week has in store for me. I will try and keep up on here but I am already exhausted and it was just day one :)

No comments:
Post a Comment