Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lovely Sunday

Woke up this morning to enjoy a wonderful breakfast with my good friend Emily.
Then the best part was I came home and went back into my comfy bed :)
This is one of the most amazing things about having no obligations!

But tomorrow off to Cairo,GA bright and early.
Already laid out my tools to play doctor and I am super excited to see what is in store for me!
White Coat: Check
Stethoscope: Check
Watch: Check
PDA (Charged!): Check
Notebook: Check
Pen: Check
Name Tag: Check
Jewelry: Check
Dress: Check
Shoes: Check
Brain and everything I have learned this past year: Check :)
Now until tonight (a going away Pizza Party for a fellow yogi) I am off to read my new book and one of my favorite authors!

Highly Recommended! Start with her book Eat, Pray, Love.
See you all tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment