So this is an update for all who follow....meaning my mom :)
Been busying working away in the Anatomy Lab the past few days.
I have been amazed with how remarkable my brain is! I learned hundreds or even thousands of nerves, arteries, and muscles last year and I actually REMEMBER a lot of them!
It is very encouraging since I spend numerous hours studying material wondering if I will ever be able to recall it after the class is over.
Summer is off to a wonderful start and I am checking off things on my wish list! Trips are already planned to Atlanta, the Keys, and a conference. Been working out, running stadiums to work on my goal of losing a few extra pounds (especially after seeing the bodies will have to deal with in lab). Tried a few new recipes and have been enjoying every moment!
Tomorrow begins the celebration of Mark's birthday! Shhh there is lots of surprises so I will let you all know after they have been revealed :)
Been busying working away in the Anatomy Lab the past few days.
I have been amazed with how remarkable my brain is! I learned hundreds or even thousands of nerves, arteries, and muscles last year and I actually REMEMBER a lot of them!
It is very encouraging since I spend numerous hours studying material wondering if I will ever be able to recall it after the class is over.
Summer is off to a wonderful start and I am checking off things on my wish list! Trips are already planned to Atlanta, the Keys, and a conference. Been working out, running stadiums to work on my goal of losing a few extra pounds (especially after seeing the bodies will have to deal with in lab). Tried a few new recipes and have been enjoying every moment!
Tomorrow begins the celebration of Mark's birthday! Shhh there is lots of surprises so I will let you all know after they have been revealed :)

No comments:
Post a Comment